Our education platform is designed to spark passion and empower students and healthcare professionals to take control of their learning. This educational virtual reality experience allows individuals to navigate and interact with an anatomically accurate human body. For example, students can travel through the bloodstream and discover how blood cells work to spread oxygen throughout the body or enter one of the billions of living cells inside our body and learn how the organelles work together to fight deadly viruses. This education platform is comprehensive and engaging to ensure individuals will retain more information that traditional textbook learning.
Our education platform:
- Accurately visualizes the human anatomy
- Showcases high-quality, realistic graphics
- Visualizes how disease and treatment affect the human anatomy
- Incorporates learning modules and utilizes storytelling to help students understand specific aspects of the human anatomy
- Allows for rotating, zooming in/out, hiding/fading of organs and systems
This education platform facilitates and improves learning, making it more immersive and allowing individuals to learn at their own pace, on their own terms, and with greater involvement.
According to Edgar Dale’s Cone of Learning , people remember 10% of what they read (e.g., traditional textbook learning), 50% of what they hear (e.g., lectures) and 90% of what they do (e.g., virtual reality simulations). This is why we are so passionate about education through virtual reality. Given that these students and professionals are going to continue to advance our agenda of revolutionizing healthcare, we want to ensure they are armed with the foundational education they need to do so.