Diagnostic and Planning
Our Diagnostic and Planning platform is the only commercially available VR visualization tool that is based on patient specific medical data (e.g., MRI, CT, PET) and satisfies DICOM standards. It provides real-time, anatomically accurate VR simulations to visualize medical diagnoses, illustrate the impact of procedures and treatments, and create more educated decision-making.
This platform enables:
- Medical device and pharmaceutical companies to educate payers, doctors and patients on the efficacy of their drugs, products and technologies in an interactive, immersive way
- Doctors to gain a clear, comprehensive view of a patient’s medical condition to test and refine potential solutions
- Doctors to visually explain diagnoses and the impact of procedures and treatments to engage patients in making clear, informed decisions
- Patients to quickly understand their conditions and potential solutions to take control of their health and make informed decisions
- Healthcare systems and providers to integrate virtual simulations into patient medical records for more comprehensive data capturing
According to a recent clinical trial at Stanford, Virtual reality can reduce surgical planning time by up to 40% and increase surgical accuracy by 10%.
Our goal is to increase these benefits by continuously innovating our technology.